- a cork circle 8 inches (20 cm.) in diameter (you can use strong painted cardboard instead)
- tall, round corks of different lengths and diameters
- large and small flat corks
- gouache paints
- Start by planning the towers. Then place the flat corks around them. To make the heights of the towers different, put some half corks and some round corks between larger corks (drawing 1 gives you some ideas).
- Now make the towers one by one. Glue one cork on top of another. When the glue is dry, paint each tower. Let the paint dry. Then glue the buildings in place on the cork circle base. This is the best way to make your plans for the city.