Materials that you will need...
- 4 tall, round corks about 2 inches (5 cm) long
- a very sharp knife
- colored soft-tip pens
- a little drawing paper
- Cut 2 of the corks as shown in drawings 2 and 4.
Leave 1 and 3 as they are. Sand.
- Decorate the corks with the soft-tip pens. Use your imagination to create faces or patterned designs.
- Cut out and decorate the 2 wings from drawing paper (drawing 5 shows the shape).
- Make a little slit with a knife on both sides of the top cork. Then insert tab A, with a little glue added.
- Glue the corks on top of the other.