Toll Free: 800-663-1921
Email Us: email@example.com
Crafts: Ancient Warrior
These brave warriors—made from champagne corks—are all ready for battle.
If you collect several corks, you can make a whole army!
For each warrior you need:
- A champagne cork with its metal “cap” for the helmet; if the metal is damaged, use thick pain and colorless nail polish to fix it back and red soft-tip pens
- a cork circle
- a metal hair pick or skewer
- aluminum or copper foil for embossing
- some colors to match or contrast the “helmet”; if you only have aluminum foil, inks tint it perfectly
- a ball-point pen or grease pencil
- a little tracing paper
- a sharp knife
- scissors that will cut the foil
- Draw the face with the soft-tip pens.
- Cover the cork with the embossing foil, which you cut out following drawing 1. Glue the 2 ends at the back (see drawing 2).
- Draw a simple design on the tracing paper.
- When the glue is dry, use the point of the ball-point pen to transfer the design from the tracing paper on the foil (see drawing 3).
- Cut the cork circle in half. Glue the two pieces under the body to make the feet (drawing 4).
- Cut the shield from foil following drawing 5. Carefully curve it between your fingers.
- With the point of the knife, make a slit in the left foot. Stick in the point of the shield (see drawing 4).
- Make a hole in the right foot and stick the hair pick or skewer into it (see drawing 4).
Need help? Please Contact Us
How Can We
Help You Today?
- Call us:800-663-1921
- Email us:firstname.lastname@example.org